MinnesotaWaterfowler

Minnesota's Top Waterfowl Site

It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:05 pm 
MNWaterfowler Canvasback

Our club annually sells a calendar, we are a small club that meets in the basement of the city dance hall. We are doing huge things however, We annually are sponsors for at least 5 area banquets. We also have been sponsoring the class and supplying Firearms safety instructors for over 25 years. Plus all the smaller projects and winter feeding programs. I am asking for your help 3 years ago we took a huge chance and purchased land on a contract for deed, the land was plow ground adjacent to a huge waterfowl area and a private land owner property that has been developed for wildlife preservation and conservation. Our group just seeded it in this fall and in 2014 it will be 85 more acres available for public hunting. If you are interested in a calendar Send me a PM we have an awesome product 220 prizes worth almost $50,000. We give 105 guns with a cash option, 52 $100 holiday gas cards, 40 $250 Cabelas gift cards, 12 gift cards to Car Quest for $250 each, 10 clam fish houses, 2 gift cards for a $100 each to the local tavern and lastly 2 tickets to the Vikes home opener. There are also 77 coupons in the calendar for various stores, out to eat places and many taverns. Plus over 30 dollars in gas coupons. FInally if your name is drawn your ticket gets thrown back in the drum for another chance. Pretty good odds also, last year we gave away 220 prizes and sold 2400 calendars. We draw on Monday Feb 4th so please contact me ASAP and I can give you a call and figure details. The calendars cost $40 bucks. Thanks, Brian

Post subject: calendars/ Fish Fry
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:01 am 
MNWaterfowler Canvasback

Sorry I edited now on the original post the calendars cost $40 Feel free to call my cell 952-412-5057 and leave a message if you don't get me personally I will get back to you. great support I already have had three people reply who want one. Thanks again Brian

**** WE are also holding our 34th Annual Hamburg Hunting and Fishing Club Fish Fry this Saturday Feb 2nd at the Hamburg city Hall. We serve from 11 to 7 it is an all you can eat fish fry. We aren't the biggest but like many feel we are the best please come out and give us a try last year we served 2400 plus-we have a full bar and waiting area and with our new fish frying shack there is seldom more than a one beverage wait if any. See you Saturday, Calendars available at the event also.